Compassionate care for residents –
Peace of mind for families
Heritage Corner provides a caring, home-like environment with individual attention for residents with special needs, including dementia and other memory-related disorders. As its own “neighborhood” at Monmouth Crossing, Heritage Corner features:
- 16 comfortable, secure studio apartments with kitchenettes and private bathrooms
- Amenities that maximize independence
- Accessible community areas, including activity/entertainment rooms and a living room with a fireplace
- A family-style kitchen dining area with a dining philosophy that encourages choices
- A landscaped courtyard and patio
- Beloved “family pets,” including beautiful birds
- Weekly pet therapy visits from certified pet therapy dogs
Our skilled staff offer a warm, compassionate approach and are sensitive to the unique needs of our residents, caring for them as they would their own family.
They assist with activities of daily living and encourage involvement in programs designed to stimulate the mind and celebrate individuality. These daily programs are planned by our full-time certified activities professional dedicated solely to Heritage Corner.
Heritage Corner has a Resident Services Coordinator (an LPN), a full-time certified medication aide, and nursing staff available 24/7 for care plan development, basic health care needs, ongoing assessments, and medication administration. Residents also have priority access to medical care at CentraState Healthcare System. This enables a seamless continuity of care and rapid communication updates between facilities and caregivers.
Monmouth Crossing is a member of the Alzheimer’s Association of New Jersey, reaffirming our commitment to best practices in dementia care.