Peace of mind with on-site nursing services.
Highly trained, licensed nursing staff and certified nursing aides are available around the clock to assist residents. Because health care is a primary consideration for seniors and their families, a registered nurse provides every resident with a personalized health plan.
We also can easily identify and meet changing needs through ongoing nursing assessments and collaboration with residents’ physicians.
On-site health and wellness services include:
- Licensed nursing staff on site 24/7 for health care needs
- Certified nursing aides on site 24/7 to assist residents with activities of daily living
- Ongoing nursing assessments and coordination of care plans to meet individual needs
- Medication reminders and medication administration when necessary
- On-site wellness office
- On-site visits by geriatric specialists on staff at CentraState Medical Center
- A state-of-the-art emergency call system with wearable pendants
At Monmouth Crossing, our nurses’ relationships with our patients extend beyond caregiving. They have a special place in their hearts for our residents, assisting them with various needs and ensuring that they are comfortable and content.