MUCH HAS CHANGED. HERE’S WHAT HASN’T…
SAFETY. COMFORT. CARE.
While the COVID-19 pandemic has changed much in our lives, Monmouth Crossing’s commitment to safety, care and comfort of residents has not.
To continue caring for our residents in the safest environment possible, we are exceeding guidelines given by the NJ Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
EXTRA SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- All staff members are screened for COVID-19 symptoms daily, including temperature checks. Staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- Staff and residents are being tested for COVID-19 in accordance with the NJDOH guidelines.
- All staff members are equipped with the necessary PPE, including N-95 masks, gloves, face shields/goggles, gowns, and hand sanitizer.
- Residents are required to wear a mask when a caregiver enters their apartment.
- Visits are limited to outdoor only, with social distancing guidelines in place and masks worn at all times by the visitors and resident.
COMFORT LIKE HOME
Residents are a part of a welcoming community with the comfort and privacy of home.
Residents are now enjoying outdoor lunches with entertainment, as well as other outdoor activities such as exercise, games, trivia and crafts on a rotating schedule. Social distancing guidelines are in place and masks are worn when residents are not eating.
Rolling theme carts that go door-to-door to residents for socialization and enjoyment are also being utilized.
Click here to view a video tour of Monmouth Crossing.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CARE
We continue to keep our residents’ loved ones updated with accurate and timely information. The health and safety of our residents has always been and remains our number one priority.
Because we are a part of CentraState Healthcare System, residents have priority access to health care and wellness services. We are conveniently located across the street from CentraState Medical Center. Nursing staff are available on site 24/7.
For the past eight years, Monmouth Crossing has earned Advanced Standing distinction from the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services and the Health Care Association of New Jersey. This honor demonstrates our strong commitment to quality, staff training, and resident and family satisfaction.
View our testimonials here.